- This policy applies to Scrapbooking and More.
- At Scrapbooking and More, the security and integrity of our customers' personal information is important to us. We take every reasonable measure necessary to protect the privacy of our customers while providing the high level of service they expect.
- Scrapbooking and More has in place privacy and security practices to safeguard our customers' personal information. Additionally, Scrapbooking and More's website administrator, who handles all online administrative upgrades, fully complies with Scrapbooking and More's privacy practices as a condition of employment.
- Personal information collected by Scrapbooking and More is information about an identifiable individual that may include such information as your full name, e-mail address, mailing and shipping address, phone number, and any recorded concerns or complaints.
- At Scrapbooking and More, we collect customer information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To deliver, bill for, and collect payment for products and/or services;
- To manage our database of customers;
- To communicate with any customer should the situation require it.
- Scrapbooking and More does not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Scrapbooking and More retains personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- You may contact the Privacy Officer via mail or telephone at:
Scrapbooking and More: 4718-60 ave P.O. Box 231, Vegreville, AB. T9C 1R2 Canada 1-877-655-6245